What Spiderwebs One Weaves





    Little photo shoot to showcase the necklace I turned into a spiderweb-like adornment. Overly excited with my new shoes. The minute I saw them I knew I had to have them. I sorta have a thing for zippers and anything with a slight (or major platform.) Who can go wrong with adding a little olive green / gray into their wardrobe?


    Thanks Sour Cherry for the tag. List 6 things that make you happy (I tag any of you that want to fill this out too.)


    1. The Beach / Ocean
    2.
    Reading in bed
    3.
    Dancing
    4.
    Coffee with TV marathons (like Golden girls today, I'm a "Rose")
    5.
    Traveling
    6. Collecting shoes



    ( Forever 21 Bodysuit and heels. Vintage, diy Cut offs and Necklace. )


Post Title

What Spiderwebs One Weaves


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-spiderwebs-one-weaves.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts