Bubblicious!





    Many thanks to the lovely Ediot for this dynamite Tee she made just for me. You can check out her Etsy Shop here. I totally feel the Chalet in this design. :) As for Florida weather.. the rain and humidity kept me indoors this time, but at least Sweety got to make an appearance. But have no fear, I am planning more outdoor shoots for the blog really soon. Pinky-swear. I hope you like the 90's pop feel of this post and song.

    Check out my feature over at Christine's blog here. :)

    Thank you for all of your lovely comments, feedback and questions.

    Tee: Ediot @ Etsy Skinny Jeans & Accessories: Forever 21. Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters. Shoes: Payless.

Post Title

Bubblicious!


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/07/bubblicious.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts