Sweetheart







    After a morning of errand running in my new Spanish Moss Vintage dress, I came home to rain, again. So what's a girl to do? Why, sit back, relax and nosh on a salad the size of her head whilst watching The Beautiful Life, of course. Anyone else tune in? Speak up, come on, I know you did. What did you think?

    My thoughts .... I loved it. The music, clothes, Sara Paxton's character. Mischa Barton coming back to television. The beautiful model with the British accent. The "farm boy" model idea. I too thoroughly enjoyed the in depth and in your face approach to life (as a model, actress, celebrity) in New York City, at times vapid, vain and repetitive; yes, yet quite the guilty pleasure to get sucked into all the same. The show has found a fan in me for the long haul!

    For all of your Fashionable guilty pleasures and vintage visions, visit Spanish Moss Vintage for your fulfillment. I simply cannot get enough of my 80's print, sweetheart neckline, lace detailed frock.

    Spanish Moss Vintage dress. Gap denim jacket. Newport News jelly sandals. Essie neon nail lacquer.

    Check out the Swatch contest here.

    Agyness Deyn in Swatch gear.

Post Title

Sweetheart


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/09/sweetheart.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts