Juicebox







    To be perfectly honest, I cringe at the idea of denim on denim, but decided to rethink the idea today. I was heavily influenced by miss Alexa Chung and Lissa to try out new denim ideas. If you do decide to take on the challenge, I've found that the best way to begin is by mixing totally different washes, fits and materials of denim. If you decide to go dark and heavy with one piece, let the other one breathe by way of airy fabrics and slimmer cuts. I ended up wearing this out to lunch today. It was barbecue heaven, or at least that's what Kendall said when her plate of garlic butter bread, 4-piece honey barbecue grilled chicken and corn on the cob arrived. I got the sweetend iced tea, biscuits with barbecue gravy (was so good, I am dying for a recipe!!) and 2-piece sticky finger ribs with the quarter serving of honey barbecue chicken (not grilled) and a light Texan Salad (corn, iceberg lettuce, sweet baked beans, topped off with bacon bits & cheddar cheese)

    Thanks for all of the lovely feedback lately, guys. I really do read it all, I am trying my best to keep up with replying. It's getting a little harder, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am paying attention to your detailed and well thought out comments and compliments. THANK YOU :)

    Check out my Interview at BeenalaBella here. xo!


    Topshop denim shirt. Modcloth tie dye shorts. Vintage bag. Guess Maeve ankle boots.


    You're listening to: DeVotchKa | New World


Post Title

Juicebox


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/09/juicebox.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts