Charlie's Angel







    Lately I've been craving 3 things. 70's making a big splash of a comeback in Summer fashion. Reading Harriet the Spy (and finding the film on DVD) .... I used to keep a spy notebook myself when I was young. I also learned about tomato sandwiches from Harriet. How cool is it that Michelle Trachtenberg was Harriet the Spy and is now Georgina Sparks on Gossip girl? And lastly, I'm really excited about the special Father's day barbecue planned for this weekend.


    Top: diy aa beater & bikini top. Wide-leg denim: 7 for all Mankind. Sun hat: Vintage. Necklace: Vintage. Clutch: Vintage.
    Ring
    : Shop Bare Accessories

Post Title

Charlie's Angel


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/06/charlie-angel.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts