Jetset







    I thought it perfect to pair this set of photographs with one of my ultimate favorite songs Viva la Vida by Coldplay (I'm betting it has a lot do with the fact that this song was used in the opening sequence of the pilot episode on the new 90210.)

    Thank you so much for your comments, I am trying my best to catch up with all of them. In the meantime I answered a few things in regards to the last "Chinese Laundry" post within the comments box, *check towards the bottom. If I didn't respond with a reply last time, I'll try to catch you this time. ;)

    Over the weekend, I decided I want to buy a new camera (Canon vs Nikon?) and slowly add more bodysuits to my wardrobe. The first of many is being shipped my way really soon according to an exciting email. I hope it's true! Can't wait.

    Just found out- I've been added as a Bloglovin' Icon Artist here. Thank you, Team-Bloglovin!

    Tee: Trash & Luxury. Trench Coat: Rampage. Necklace: My Name Necklace. Canvas Tote: One Language. Jeans: Earnest Sewn. Wedges: Ash.

Post Title

Jetset


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/06/jetset.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts