Lovefool




    May 19, 2007 was my Wedding day. Today we are celebrating our 2-year Wedding anniversary! Dinner and dancing plans are set for tonight. On another note, I didn't get the chance to catch any of those movies last weekend after all (Star Trek or Angels & Demons) but hoping to do so this weekend. And the music you are listening to happens to be my very favorite remix of Lovefool by the Cardigans. My photographer is out of town on business for a week but I am very much looking forward to our next photo shoot with his new camera. Thanks for the lovely comments, you guys are the best!!



    Ruffle Blouse: Vintage. Bandeau Top: Forever 21 scarf. Leggings: Danskin. Boots: Charlotte Russe.


Post Title

Lovefool


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/05/lovefool.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts