"Let's just pretend..that we go all the way back .." - Illinois





    • My favorite fruit of the moment is cantaloupe.
    • This weekend I hope to achieve one of the secrets I keep talking about....
    • I watched Devil Wears Prada again over the weekend and I'm one of those girls who would kill to have Andy Sachs's job!! I love Meryl Streep's character, Miranada, as well. In many ways she reminds me of my Grandmother who is always up on the latest trends and shopping hot spots. If she could re-do her career choices, I have no doubt in my mind I would have seen her as an Editrix for Vogue or its equal counterparts..... Emily Blunt is perfect in this as well (Emily) from her glorious red hair down to her wardrobe!
    • I'm on such a Weeds high! I need to fuel my mind with at least one or two episodes per night. I just started Season 3. Last night was "Brick Dance" ..... watch Nancy Botwin go at it here.... hahah! There was something so empowering about seeing her break out of her 'shell' and do this, right?
    • A new header... because Isabeli Fontana is sooo über crush worthy, no? Besides, I love her cocker spaniel hairdo in that picture and the chains on her shoes and the grey skinny jeans. Thanks to knight cat and the fashionspot for the image.
    Military Blazer: eBay. Vintage belt: Gucci. Tights: Target. Suede Booties: Minnetonka.
    And thanks to ModePass Flair magazine for featuring me in my Sequins!!

Post Title

"Let's just pretend..that we go all the way back .." - Illinois


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/03/just-pretendthat-we-go-all-way-back.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive