Stay in and order some Chinese ...



    • I have a hunger for some Chinese food.
    • There is some very special news on the way, blog wise, that is. And I can't wait to share it all with you!!
    • I love Odwalla's protein drinks. I swear they should endorse me. I always have at least 3 stocked in the fridge at all times.
    • I wish with all my heart to have Princess Sparkle. (flickr)

    • My Valentine's Day plans? Cake, chocolates, a small family gathering, and a really fun surprise (that I hope to unveil in the blog soon!)
    • You are listening to the original score from the Sex and the City movie. Aaron Zigman is genius!
    Sweater: Juicy Couture. Leggings: American Apparel. Fringe Ankle Boots: Minnetonka. Chain-Strap Bag: Vintage.

Post Title

Stay in and order some Chinese ...


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/02/stay-in-and-order-some-chinese.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive