The Littlest Birds



    Please excuse the chipped mess that is my nails. I need a manicure pronto. But hopefully the colorful rings
    will make up for this.... ?





    A big Thank You to Nadia over at Ice.com, a wonderful jewelry website; for this marvelous ring, in my favorite color,
    of course!! I treasure it dearly.


    Sweety decided that my stuffed Piglet would be hers. And now he most certainly is!!!


    Currently listening to this wonderful mix CD sent to my by the darling Cate of Retro Lifestyle


    Rings (left to right):
    (1) Black plastic flower ring - forever 21
    (2) Jeweled ring from Anika (3) Silver ring from Anika
    (4)
    Amethyst ring from ICE (5) Evil Eye ring from eBay (6) Wedding bands

    Checkered Coat: Mom's, vintage. Tee: Delia's for World Wildlife Federation. Skinny Jeans: Forever 21. Heels: Go Jane.

Post Title

The Littlest Birds


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/02/littlest-birds.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive