Mikimoto Pearls



    The Sex and The City series is known for putting Mikimoto pearls on their girls; Carrie Bradshaw (aka Sarah Jessica Parker) in particular. I don't know about you but I am waiting with bated breath for the release of Sex and The City the Movie part deux. I have this weird thing where I have to watch it on DVD though, I don't like the theater environment, too many people and interruptions. So, I hope the movie release date is fast, so that I can get my hands on a copy of that DVD. The sooner the better. Carrie Bradshaw and her best friends have a way of making me smile, cry, laugh, feel elation and become inspired all through their dialogue, city lifestyle and witty comments. I love you and thank you both, Michael Patrick King and Darren Star, for creating these 4 remarkable characters and being able to bring them to life so well! Patricia Field, I want to meet you, talk with you and above all, shop through your closets on set!! This is the show I turn to whenever I am feeling a void....


    You can find beautiful Mikimoto pearls and Michel watches at JR Dunn.


    You're listening to: Jem | It's Amazing

Post Title

Mikimoto Pearls


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/09/mikimoto-pearls.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts