Heartbreak Hotel








    Once again donning my Motel best. I feel like this dress, due to the intricate detail and burst of color, is actually becoming quite the versatile piece to my Summer '09 style. The perfectly placed Nautical stripes and delicate, large bows also make me smile. The music playing was influenced by the movie I watched last night, Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Drew Barrymore gives the "just right" cute voice her Chihuahua silver screen character, Chloe, needs. A kid film? Yes. Silly? Yes, yet adorable, too.


    Motel body con dress. Gap denim jacket. Bamboo lace-up wedges.


    You're listening to: DJ Bobo | Chihuahua (Beverly Hills Chihuahua Version)

Post Title

Heartbreak Hotel


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/09/heartbreak-hotel.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts