Motel ROCKS!










    Remember my mentioning an exciting surprise? Check out my new floral printed bodysuit courtesy of Motel!!!!! I also love my new BDG acid wash ankle cigarette jeans from Urban Outfitters, as seen on Lauren Conrad and evoke visions of a late 80's Kelly Kapowski at Bayside High from Saved by The Bell.

    As far as television goes, I’m re-addicted to The Office, started up Season 4 yesterday. Michael Scott, if you are reading this, thank you for making me REALLY laugh out loud again, only you can make my lunchtime break this fun! I’m also starting Tudors, I’ve only seen one episode so far …. Tried to pick up True Blood and Lost but both were sold out… oh well, something to look forward to...

    Bodysuit: Motel. Jeans: BDG, Urban Outfitters. Wedges: Go Jane.

Post Title

Motel ROCKS!


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/06/motel-rocks.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts