" NEW IN " Apple iPhone 4S

    iPhone 4S, Ten Vogue magazine, Fashion rings
    Teen Vogue Dec/Jan, Beso Beso rings, Apple iPhone 4S

    This phone couldn't come at a handier time, before Holiday travels begin. I have the best memory in the world. However, when it comes to directions, I am always getting lost. Siri and GPS apps will be perfect for that. I'm also a Weather nerd. It's good to have a heads up on the weather for blog shoots, so this is mighty helpful. Alex is very tech minded and one of his favorite things to do is research and shop for the next "it" phone. So, of course since that's the most boring kind of shopping in the World, I leave all things tech to him. I'm very happy with my new phone. Thank you, Alex! :)

    I'd love your help with picking out iPhone cases!! :)

    Android Phone, NYFW, New York Fashion Week, Empire Hotel
    Making the Switch, my old Android phone (during September's NYFW)

    P.S. Join me on CurrentlyObsessed
    Password: Fashion_ChaletObsessed
    ➪ I have 4 invites left for you to Join! :)
    Log-In Now to start Stalking My Current Fashion Obsessions! :)

    FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'

Post Title

" NEW IN " Apple iPhone 4S


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-in-apple-iphone-4s.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive