Converse Hi-Top Sneakers

    Chuck Taylor Converse Hi Top Sneakers, Alexander Wang Diego bucket bag, Fashion
    Chuck Taylor Converse Hi Top Sneakers, Alexander Wang Diego bucket bag, Fashion
    Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag
    Chuck Taylor Converse Hi-Top Sneakers


    I've always found sneakers to be ugly and not part of a Fashionable outfit. Excluding Converse, of course. The design is timeless, so much so, that this basketball sneaker worn as early as 1908 is still as hip and functional today. We're talking about a Century later. They're beyond comfortable and add some edge to skinny jeans. They're perfect for a rainy day or for sightseeing around New York City. I used to worry I'd look short in sneakers but since I'm 5'7" it's not so bad. Unless, I'm standing next to a Supermodel, of course. ;)

    HI-TOP SNEAKER WISH LIST:
    Buckled Hi Top Sneaker -as seen on Alessandra Ambrosio

    Join me on Currently Obsessed to Stalk my Style!
    Password: Fashion_ChaletObsessed

    FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'

Post Title

Converse Hi-Top Sneakers


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/12/converse-hi-top-sneakers.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive