Duality

    Hello World...

    I love waking by the waking sunlight....
    Golden-Sunrise-web

    I love the feeling of the early sunrays warming my skin & soul...

    breathing life to the day....
    Delight-web

    I then always wonder how it would have been if we all live a simple life and for once smile & rejoice for the sky

    being blue & the sun so shiny
    Hills-are-alive-web

    But I live for the night...

    I love watching the sun setting down...
    every dusk… a new spectacle...
    La-Jolla-Cove-Sunset-web
    the flaming sun shedding

    its last rays on the horizon painting a peaceful time for self reflection & rest...
    Plum-Tree-Dreams-web

    How I love walking back home with the myriad color of the twilight sky ...
    the day closing by...

    the sense of tranquility...peacefulness & loneliness....

    Torrey-Moon-web

Post Title

Duality


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/11/duality.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive