Turquoise + Silver

    John Hardy Silver Tiger Cuff, Ippolita turquoise Sculture collection, Fashion Jewelry
    John Hardy Silver Tiger Cuff (similar style here) / Ippolita Turquoise Scultura Collection Bracelet (similar earring style here)

    Today I'm sharing a detail shot from a shoot I recently took part in for a Style Column I'm writing in a local magazine (more to come on that soon!) In the meanwhile, I can't gush enough over the jewelry I got to play with on set. All courtesy of Bailey's Fine Jewelry in Raleigh.

    On another note, it's mind boggling that tomorrow I'll be flying into New York for Fashion Week again. I can't wait. It seems like just yesterday I was there viewing the Fall collections. What can I say? I can't get enough... I LOVE NEW YORK!!

    I promise to come back with plenty of pictures and news.

    Tweet me (@fashionchalet) if you're in the area next week, maybe we can meet up? I'll be staying just a stone's throw away from Lincoln Center for the next few days. :)

    (P.S.)

    I remember being in school when September 11 happened. Our Teacher was frantically talking on the phone with his wife :( he let us go home early. After driving back, I learned about the second plane crash.... my prayers are with those families affected by this horrific tragedy.

Post Title

Turquoise + Silver


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/09/turquoise-silver.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive