All in the Details

    Suede Black Ankle Boots, Modekungen, Fashion Shoes
    Chunky Fashion Rings, Oversize Cocktail Rings, Beso Beso Jewelry
    Suede Black Ankle Boots, Modekungen, Fashion Shoes
    Suede Black Ankle Boots c/o Modekungen / Chunky Cocktail rings c/o Beso Beso

    It's all about the Shoes for today's post. How do you like my new babies? And how about my new chunky rings? Pastels in the purple and blue families always make me smile, so do their given names: Barbie and Aphrodite. I'm definitely packing these rings for New York Fashion Week.. I'm excited to see some of you in person there too! :)

Post Title

All in the Details


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/09/all-in-details.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive