I Just Realized...



    Haven't done one of these in a while....

    Most people don't know this about me: I love making up my own songs. I also play the drums!
    My favorite music: Techno-house with lots of drum and bass. Indie Rock is also a favorite.
    Random: I hate alcohol and never really drink much past a sip of Champagne.
    I collect: MP3's from iTunes and am always up for discovering something new.
    Favorite song right now: Fans Kings of Leon
    Favorite quote: Everything happens for a reason.
    If you could trade places with anyone it would be: Marissa Cooper on The OC, Season 1.
    90210 or Gossip girl?: 90210 for the characters and story lines, Gossip girl for the decadence.
    The happiest moment in life: Was spending a week in Disney World!
    It's Cheesy, but I like: Hallmark channel movies.
    The one food I could eat forever is: Pasta.
    My secret celebrity crush is: on Robert Pattinson.
    I'm addicted to: Top Chef Just Desserts.
    My favorite actress is: Amanda Seyfried.
    If I were an animal, I'd be: a Horse!
    The one thing I spend too much money on: Shoes!
    I wish I could Splurge on: Burberry Shearling-lined aviator boots.
    I'm disappointed about: Networks canceling great TV. Lone Star had potential as did The Beautiful Life. Why?

    Happy Friday and weekend!!
    xx

Post Title

I Just Realized...


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-just-realized.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts