West 58th Street


    {American Apparel raglan, James Jeans Twiggy Karma, Senso boots, Nightingale bag}

    New York Fashion Week, for me, began with a short Plane trip, tasty wraps in a diner, IFB, and checking into my Hotel. I was fortunate enough to meet up with fellow blogger, Jillian of Style Nova along the way. Meeting face-to-face for the first time is amazing, especially after having chatted only via blogger for nearly two years. Rewind― I attended IFB (in between meetings) and was charmed by both Susie Bubble and Bryan Boy. I also got to meet with Delmy, Anne, and Nubia. It was great!


    Bryan Boy was so approachable and I really enjoyed his portion of the conference session.

Post Title

West 58th Street


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/09/west-58th-street.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive