Ports 1961 Showroom


    {Checking out the SS 2011 Runway ready pieces}


    {Anna Selezneva in fitting}

    {Freja Beha}

    {Model Board}

    {Bregje Heinen}

    {Shoes!}

    {Freja in my Dream dress}

    {I'm infatuated with pastels}

    {Royalty -I love Purple!}

    {C'est Fini!}

    I've always thought of blogging as a hobby. I never knew that one day it could land me in the Ports 1961 showroom, oohing and ahhing over the most beautiful pieces of clothing with Anna Selezneva in close proximity... thanks for joining me on my Tour.

    Special thanks to Samantha and Tony for having me, you guys are amazing!!

    Press Play: [►] 2AM Club Worry About You {and} Beach House Norway

Post Title

Ports 1961 Showroom


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/09/ports-1961-showroom.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive