Clock Town Tower



    I had the weirdest dream last night. Olivia Palermo and I were running from deadly Vampires in an abandoned mall. I was tucked away into a cupboard while she hid behind boxes. The sinister leader of the coven tried to swipe at me, and even though I know it was just a nightmare, I can still feel the cold of his grasp on my arm.



    Finishing New Moon last night might have had something to do with that?



    I can't wait to crawl into bed later tonight so I can start reading Eclipse..




    { James Jeans Twiggy Karma, Alexander Wang tank, Bebe leather jacket, Vintage sunglasses and bag }




    Find Me On: Bloglovin' and Twitter


    [Press Play ►] Fall Hard | Shout Out Louds

Post Title

Clock Town Tower


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/08/clock-town-tower.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts