At the Met


    This is my travel bag. Slouchy, lots of storage space and goes with almost everything.

    I love to walk after I indulge on dessert. I think the second chocolate croissant with fresh whipped cream was pushing things...

    Upon reaching the Met steps, I had a sudden urge to sit in the same corner, I approximated, where Blair Waldorf and her doppelgangers usually lunch on yogurt.

    These are one of my favorite pair of sunglasses (Jee Vice) not too big or too round, just right.

    {Marc Jacobs top, Blue Cult cut offs, Vintage cardigan, Nightingale bag, Old Navy ballet flats}

    I already can't wait to come to New York again, as Thomas Wolfe was quoted: "One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years."

    Find Me On: Bloglovin' and Twitter

    Press Play [►] Something In Common - Free Energy

Post Title

At the Met


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/08/at-met.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts