Leap of Faith




    Isabella Oliver 365 bustier dress. Scarf and Cuff courtesy of LOFT. Classic platform pumps from Aldo shoes. Jee Vice sunglasses.



    How was your Sunday? I hope it went well. I celebrated Easter with my family. Holiday reunions usually mean gossip, laughter, and food. We also made sure to pray for those in need and thanks for our blessings.



    I ate so much this weekend. That vanilla cake I made in the post below? Well, I alone consumed 40% of it, along with 3 frosted cupcakes. Talk about cake crazy! I also tackled a homemade cheesecake and strawberry pie.



    Follow for Blog Updates:
    Bloglovin'
    | Twitter


    [Press Play ►] Human Nature | Michael Jackson

Post Title

Leap of Faith


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/04/leap-of-faith.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts