Dreaming Out Loud







    Alexander Wang Tank. H&M blazer. Vintage scarf & rings. Topshop skinny jeans. Pineapple oxford flats. Nightingale bag. OPI nails in Vodka & Caviar.

    While I was in New York earlier this month, I had the opportunity to meet Street Style Photographer, Jason from Citizen Couture. He found this great location for a spur-of-the-moment shoot that was so serenely quiet I almost had to ask myself if I was still in the City. You can check out his website for more images of my shoot and his esteemed work here.

    Find Me and Follow:
    Bloglovin'
    | Twitter



    [Press Play ►] Hey Na Na | Katie Herzig

Post Title

Dreaming Out Loud


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/04/dreaming-out-loud.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts