Me, Muchacha













    I felt like a French school girl wearing this the other day. I was instantly drawn to my Parka upon waking up, wanting to work it in somehow for a pre-Spring look. It's been a lot colder and harder to pull looks together here versus when I was in Miami, but I welcome the challenge. Thankfully, for every few days of cold... one warm one pops out to play. What are you most excited for come Spring? For me it's shorts (lots and lots of them) floral prints, skirts, mini dresses and hats. I also want to get back into sandals and flats. It's been a while...


    Forever 21 necklace, Parka and floral skirt. Asos studded boots and beret. Trash & Luxury tee.


    [Press Play ►]
    Mucha Muchacha | Juan Garcia Esquivel


Post Title

Me, Muchacha


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/01/me-muchacha.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts