One Language









    • I am 100% infatuated with my new Sam Edelman boots, I swear they look (almost identical) to MK's F/W '06 Balenciaga ones. Thanks to Nicole for hooking me up!
    • Had a blast with the Photographer yet again. I love his dynamic personality.
    • Thank you Lillian over at One Language for sending over this lovely Haute (one hundred percent natural) canvas tote. I can fit my entire life inside of it. Perfectly chic and efficient at the same time. I love that each design is limited edition, the plenty of pocket space and how they are each lined with handwritten inspirational quotes within.
    • Was inspired by Christing to get this Aldo beret. Thanks, lady!
    • La-Mimi I'm still loving my Essie nail polish in Mesmerize.
    PS:

    Sam Edelman

    - I love you dearly! xo

    Bomber jacket: Rave. Tee: Under the Canopy. Beret: Aldo. Scarf: DIY. Shredded denim: DIY. Canvas Tote: One Language.
    Harness Boots:
    Sam Edelman.

Post Title

One Language


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/04/one-language.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts