I Can't Sleep..



    I have recently been tagged quite a few times by many of my readers with this Questionnaire Tag. Thanks for thinking of me! Hope you enjoy reading my responses. Also, many thank you's to those who left me comments on my last post, I am trying my best to get back to all of you. :) I just got home from being out of town for the 3 day weekend.

    What is your current obsession?
    fruit salads

    What is your weirdest obsession?
    eating lunch while watching tv shows on itunes

    What are you wearing today?

    Newport News Top, Danskin Leggings, Bandolino sandals & f21 scarf! :)

    What’s for dinner today?
    leftovers = Sundays

    What would you like to learn to do?
    Gourmet cooking

    What’s the last thing you bought?
    shoes

    What are you listening to right now?
    Azure Ray

    What is your favorite weather?
    When it's extra Sunny!!!

    What do you think about the person(s) who tagged you?
    All are super sweet and I find it fun to be able to "learn" more about them through these questions.

    If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
    Paris! ;) But of course. Or a nice penthouse in NYC.

    What would you like to have in your hands right now?
    A Chanel ring

    If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
    Greece

    Which language do you want to learn?
    Italian

    What do you look for in a friend?
    Loyalty

    Who do you want to meet in person?
    MK Olsen

    What’s your favorite type of music?
    Ambient, Acid Jazz and House

    What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
    A tie between my Earnest Sewn Skinny jeans and my Marc Jacobs trench coat

    What is your dream job?
    Stylist to the Stars (á la Patricia Field to Carrie Bradshaw!) or a Fashion Magazine writer

    Any favorite models?
    Natalia Vodianova, Ali Stephens and Natasha Poly

    If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
    Chanel or Givenchy

    Favorite designers?
    Christian Dior, Matthew Williamson, Karl Lagerfeld, YSL, Christian Louboutin, Erin Fetherston, Balenciaga, Alexander Wang, Miuccia Prada, Proenza Schouler, Chloé, DVF, Givenchy.. ahhh the list would take days to complete!!!

    Fashion pet peeve?
    Crocs! Uggs with miniskirts or shorts.

    Do you admire anyone’s style?
    MK Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Rachel Bilson, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Dree Hemingway.

    Describe your personal style?
    Eclectic. I don't like to pigeon-hole myself. I have fun experimenting with it all.

Post Title

I Can't Sleep..


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-can-sleep.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts