The World is a Vampire ......







    Right before Christmas, "S" (of ModernGuilt) and I decided to have a clothing swap. The second I pulled this black t-shirt out of the box, I saw the brilliant red heart on it. I knew at that very moment that I loved it. At closer inspection, I realized that the "heart" was indeed made up of teeny, tiny skulls; and that's when I decided to refer to it as my Billy Corgan / Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt. So, Billy, this one's for you!! =] The button beanie, made by Knight Cat, inspired by Ali Michael, really helped set me in a punk-ified mood. Cat, I love this hat!!



    The video is pretty much *silent. I suggest letting the blog song ("Everything Will be Alright" by The Killers - play while you watch.)


    T-shirt: Ideal. Skirt: Behnaz Sarafpour for Target. Tights: Inc Marine. Rings: forever 21 and vintage. Button Beanie: Knight Cat. Heels: Go Jane.

Post Title

The World is a Vampire ......


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/01/world-is-vampire.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive