Silence and Noise







    T-Shirt: do-it-yourself. Headband and Belt: vintage. Sunglasses: Urban.
    Jeans: Frankie B. Bag: Gifted, thanks Mom! Heels: Aldo.


    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    On my mind today....
    • I want/need to buy some new batteries for my camera.
    • Thanksgiving (long weekend away, here I come!!!)
    • I'll be making my infamous Sweet potato 'Mash' and Pumpkin soup!
    • 'Photoshoot' over the long weekend, with my brother. *he took these above.
    • Two very exciting surprises soon to come for the blog!
    • My new shoes making their way to me by mail.
    • My nail polish collection.
    • Jen Brill, I call her "The Brillster" lol.. I'm such a goober.
    • Sleeping in and reading in bed; hot chocolate bedside.
    • Getting started with my Christmas shopping!!!
    • Wanting a laptop!
    • Kate Moss STYLE book, still covet it, still need it...
    • Hoping for a kitten or a puppy this Holiday season!!
    • I dedicate La femme chocolat by Olivia Ruiz to Daisy Chain! :D
    • Being thankful for my family, friends, love, health & loyal readers... all of you!

Post Title

Silence and Noise


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/11/silence-and-noise.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive