a few of my favourites...

    From a cup of Starbucks coffee (sugar-free* cinnamon dolce latte, no whip!) to lipgloss straight from The House of Chanel.. I'm there for it.
    ~
    I really love black eyeliner, messy bed-head hair, floral fragrances, pretty dresses and skirts, Audrey Hepburn-like flats, Valentine Fillol-Cordier, stick-straight hair, shimmery gloss, coffee, chocolate (especially Dove!) backstage models, Taylor Warren, Hollywood It-Girls, Celebutantes and Socialites, "chick-flicks", salacious gossip, "girly" reading, manis and pedis, ice cream sundaes, vanilla cupcakes, brownies, spinach salads, facials, spa treatments, mindless shopping, Blair Waldorf and flowers in my hair....

Post Title

a few of my favourites...


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/03/few-of-my-favourites.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive