The Basics.

    All the other Blogs are doing it, so I wanted to join in. It's actually quite fun seeing what everyone else thinks of as being a "basic" when looking at their wardrobe and casual attire.... Below is some of what I deem as basic staples to my everyday Style.

    1.) denim.

    this one's easy, as I cannot live without my heaping piles of the good ol' blue. of course i always find more that I just feel I need to add to my already overflowing collection..
    2.) flats & scarves.
    my two favorite everday staples.
    flats are so comfortable, yet so chic at the same time. and scarves are a great way to spice up any ordinary look, or can take a daytime casual look into night!
    3.) Sunglasses.
    I own boxes and boxes of oversized, vintage styles.
    I just can't seem to get enough! They are a piece of me when I step out.
    4.) layering tees.
    In all sizes, shapes, brands & colours.
    I wouldn't know what to do without them...
    5.) pretty little dresses
    in lots of colors, prints and fabrics.
    every girl loves a pretty little dress!
    6.) colourful plastic!
    not that kind of plastic, but the fun adorning kind.
    7.) comfy sweats..
    from Juicy to everything in between, I live in them;
    at home and on the road when traveling...

Post Title

The Basics.


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/03/basics.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive