Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005

    Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005, Fashion collage
    Images via VSHolic, Collage by me.

    My favorite time of year starts off in November. Thanksgiving and Christmas are near. The Holidays are always filled with happiness, hot Cocoa and making memories that last a lifetime. I remember when I first started watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on TV. My favorite, still to this day, would have to be the one from 2005. The way the models kicked up glitter on the catwalk, the affective music and themes throughout the show. My favorite segments: Ana Beatriz Barros in gigantic, pink wings. The extremely stunning, Adriana Lima. Crystal Princesses in lavish jewels, feathers and wings. Alessandra Ambrosio in candy crafted wings and Kurkova as a Toy Soldier.

    However, I will never forget Karolina Kurkova, fierce still, after losing a stiletto to the runway in 2006.

    Follow me on Bloglovin'Follow me on Twitter

Post Title

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/05/victoria-secret-fashion-show-2005.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive