Super Wedges

    Sandals, Matiko Wedges, Fashion Shoes, Essie Orange nail polish
    Matiko wedges

    I got a bunch of emails from my Coachella post asking for a close-up of my shoes. I feel light as a feather in these. Who knew wedges could weigh so little?

    I'm not sure where your comments have disappeared to in Blogger land for the previous two posts. I just hope they turn up sooner than lost socks in a dryer. I ended up chalking up yesterday's disastrous events to it being Friday the 13th. At least my Mom and Dad had a good time, if was their wedding anniversary and apparently chocolate cake and champagne was involved.

    Follow me on Bloglovin'Follow me on Twitter

Post Title

Super Wedges


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/05/super-wedges.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive