I'm Always in This Twilight


    The frothy feel of this Leyendecker skirt is amazing. I adore the layers and splash of color. You should definitely take a peek at the Sale that is on now at Gilt Groupe! You will find some extremely stellar deals.



    Believe it or not, in some way Edward Cullen inspired this outfit.... I just dashed on a bit of Audrey Hepburn whistles and frills... for good measure.

    I'm still helplessly head over heels for these Balenciaga sandals.


    Leyendecker skirt, American Apparel lace bodysuit, HM blazer, Balenciaga sandals, Lady Vanderbilt initial necklace, and Vintage sunglasses.


    What's the one shoe you most want to splurge on this Fall?

    PS. Remember when I wore THESE Gap Jeans? Now you can also check it out on Stream it on Gap1969.com.

    Find Me On: Bloglovin' and Twitter

    [Press Play ►] Flightless Bird, American Mouth | Iron & Wine

Post Title

I'm Always in This Twilight


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-always-in-this-twilight.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts