Americana


    How was your 4th? I hope it went well. Let's just say I'm having a little bit of blueberry pie
    hangover.. ha ha. It's worth it.

    The detail in back of this Battalion cardigan is so sick. It would easily appeal to the
    cowgirl in Erin Wasson as well, I'm sure of it.

    HM blue clutch, Modcloth tie dye shorts, Bamboo wedges.

    Pre barbecue and fireworks, I tuned into Oh Say Can You OC on Soap Net. :( Marissa Cooper.
    And the sickeningly addicting Real Housewives of New Jersey. I like Caroline and Albie.

    Sparklers are so pretty. When I spin them around they appear as if Tinkerbell is taking flight.

    Now I'm in the mood to ride bikes with Alejandro. Work off a little of the festive food from last night...

    xo

    Follow Me On Bloglovin' and Twitter

    [Press Play ►] Fireflies | Owl City

Post Title

Americana


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/07/americana.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts