A Taste of New York


    Me in a taxi cab just after arriving at the airport.
    Being in New York City for only two days was just a bite of the Apple.
    I'm ready to go back for more and soon. I've never felt more "at home" than I did while I was there... stay Tuned!

    Ps. Thanks for the Feature Glamour :)

    Sleepy Chalet..... x



    *Pause Song in Sidebar to enjoy video*

    For now... a little appetizer, while I download the rest of my photos from the fabulous trip! So many things, including a few Surprises, to share and show.




    Lastly, a fun little word game site that I found. Simply input your blog/website URL to find out your most used words. These will all then become compiled into a pretty little graphic for your convenient use. Courtesy of Wordle.

Post Title

A Taste of New York


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/12/taste-of-new-york.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts