I Heart New York
















    My trip to Manhattan was a great success. The first day was spent walking, exploring and noshing on goodies. Red Stone Pizzeria makes the yummiest veggie pizza and cranberry turkey wraps ever. I finally got to go inside of H&M and Zara, although I was too rushed for time to shop. The best part of that first day was finally getting to meet up with blogger friend and New York native, Karen (Where Did U Get That?) and having a photo shoot session taken of us together. The location? Where else but the New York Public Library where Carrie Bradshaw chose to wed Big in the Sex and The City film. *You can see more photos of us, including dining at Serafina in Karen's blog here.

    Thank you for the Feature StyleCaster.com it about made my year!! YES, YES, YES!




    Modcloth Shearling Jacket. INC skinnies. Express sweater. Minnetonka Ankle Hi Tramper. Coach Sabrina satchel.


    *Stay tuned for my next New York City post about the TJ Maxx and Marshalls Red Carpet/VIP event in Manhattan featuring Shopping Tips and the cast of Glee Christmas caroling at Bryant Park.


    Playing Now: It's Amazing | Jem

Post Title

I Heart New York


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-heart-new-york.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts