Vintage and Lace







    Last night I was going through my collection of fortunes (saved from fortune cookies past) and reading them all over again. I tend to save the ones that make the most sense to my life and that are optimistic. Some of the best ones have been:

    • It is up to you to find your path and this will lead to your true Destiny.
    • Happiness is in your hands, if you let it.
    • Strong, Brave and Loyal, that is Virgo; that is You. (I am a Virgo!!)
    • Laugh and you shall find.
    • Beauty is not in the face it is the light in the heart.
    • Your Golden opportunity is coming shortly.
    • Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.

    What are your favorite sayings, fortunes and quotes? I'd love for you to share them with me.



    Playing Now: Hip Hip, Chin Chin | Club Des Belugas


    Vintage blazer. American Apparel lace bodysuit. Nordstrom leggings. Calvin Klein Oxfords.

Post Title

Vintage and Lace


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/11/vintage-and-lace.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts