Studs & Denim







    Lately I have been having the oddest dreams. I don't know if it ties in with being cold at night, or eating an apple before bed each night? Either way, each dream gets more vivid than the last. In one, I had to chase a car down while trying to put my shoes on at the same time. In another, I owned a chocolate shop (that one probably had to do with my obsession over the Chocolate Shop Frenzy app. lol...)

    I love trying to analyze what dreams mean. What do you guys dream about each night?


    American Apparel Raglan & Interlock Mini Skirt. Vintage Denim shirt. Nasty Gal studded cuff. Sam Edelman wedges. Shop Suey bag.


    & * &

    You're listening to: Plastic Jungle | Miike Snow

Post Title

Studs & Denim


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/11/studs-denim.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts