Pain au Chocolat








    Whenever I immerse myself in Chanel, a beret or in decadent perfume; I feel a need for some pain au chocolate (chocolate pastries) while strolling the streets of Paris. One of the necklaces I am wearing, the one with the black satin bow, is from the house of Lanvin and one of my most prized possessions.

    On another note, I'm thrilled to share news of a brand new Ice Skating rink opening in Raleigh, one to rival the Ice Rink at Rockefeller Center in New York City. I'm a dancer and skater at heart, so this news greatly excites me!! One step closer, Lissa. Now, if only I had access to the Met steps, too. ;)

    The Scarlet Room Chanel graphic tee. Lanvin necklace. Vintage beret, bag and skirt. Urban Outfitters tights. Calvin Klein oxfords.

    & * &

    You're listening to: Peter, Bjorn & John | Paris 2004

Post Title

Pain au Chocolat


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/10/pain-au-chocolat.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts