She had two loves, and lots o' shoes!



    When I did this last time I was asked when I'd be showing my shoes again. So, here are some pairs I got for Christmas and such, some I've already worn for the blog and some I haven't gotten around to, yet.

    Top Row / L-R: Guess, Go Jane, Steve Madden, Go Jane.
    Bot. Row / L-R: Nine West, A. Marinelli, Richard Tyler, Steve Madden.
    • Title, because I love this quote from Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and The City.
    • Nope, for those of you wondering, I haven't revealed those surprises... yet.
    • Heath Ledger WINS AN Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in The Dark Knight!!!!!!!! Yippeeeee! There is no better Joker!!
    • Christian Bale is my Man Crush, always and forever.. haha.
    • There's a video of my shoes from last time, for those who missed it.


    Exciting news for Nine West as New Balance is teaming up with them. How cute are the coloful candy coated sneakers??

Post Title

She had two loves, and lots o' shoes!


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/02/she-had-two-loves-and-lots-o-shoes.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive