Moon River







    How was your lovely Valentine's Day Spent? I had a romantic Italian dinner out, Lobster Ravioli and all. The buttered Pumpernickel rolls were superb as was the apple pie a la mode for dessert (topped with a pineapple chutney sauce.)

    I thought it best to pop in my Anniversary diamond earrings, don red lipstick and a try my hand at a fancy up 'do (almost Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany's.) The song playing, "Moon River" was what we requested of the live band to play during dinner (a la Piano Jazz.) ♥

    Top: Basics. Bandage Skirt: American Apparel. Clutch: Vintage. Wedges: Nine West.

    My shoes are from Nine West which I impulsively bought a few years ago, when Nicole Richie was seen in nothing but the originals (circa 2006) by Christian Louboutin.



    Image: NicoleRichienu

Post Title

Moon River


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/02/moon-river.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive