Win My Same Red Kate Bag!!!

    Red Kate Bag, Fashion, Celine inspired bag, Kate Moss inspired style, Shampalove

    Shampalove has teamed up with me to give one reader my same red Kate bag!! I love the boxy design of this bag and the vibrant red color. Perfect to spice up just about any look; day or night. Leave your contact info (twitter, email or blog url) in the comment box below to enter. Ends July 15th. Good luck. And don't forget to like Shampalove on Facebook.

    You can still enter my previous Shopbop $100 gift card giveaway which ends July 10. And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you won't miss out on future giveaways and prizes!!! ;)

Post Title

Win My Same Red Kate Bag!!!


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/07/win-my-same-red-kate-bag.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive