The Night I Saw L.A.M.B.

    Fashion, Topshop boots, Camel coat, YSL clutch
    Fashion, Topshop boots, Camel coat, YSL clutch
    Fashion, Topshop boots, Camel coat, YSL clutch
    Fashion, Topshop boots, Camel coat, YSL clutch
    {Topshop boots, Vintage Camel coat, Alex and Vina ring, YSL clutch}

    As much as I wanted to wear my new L.A.M.B. heels, it was far too chilly for them in New York. I went with thigh high boots instead. I hope it's OK that it's taking me a while to go through all of my New York Fashion Week photos and coverage? Thanks for following me along on all of my adventures and updates...

    *Soon to come: My coverage of the L.A.M.B. Show!

Post Title

The Night I Saw L.A.M.B.


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/02/night-i-saw-lamb.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive