Asos Cape

    Asos cape, Aldo wedges
    {Asos cape, So Low leggings, Marc Jacobs watch via StyleFind, Nightingale bag, Aldo wedges}
    Givenchy nightingale
    Fashion
    Winter Cape, Suede shoes
    Marc Jacobs watch, Fashion
    Fashion, shoes
    Marc Jacobs watch, Asos cape
    Winter Fashion
    Givenchy nightingale

    I had my eye on this Cape for a few days when it sold out. I felt so sad, until Christmas day. That's when I opened a big box from my best friend to find this lovely garment inside. A staple for years to come. Something about hiding out from the harsh Winter winds under an oversize khaki cape sounds like bliss to me.

    P.S. Thanks for the Feature, Fashiolista.

Post Title

Asos Cape


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/01/asos-cape.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive