Coach Holiday Campaign



    The Coach Holiday Launch Party was a great success!! When I was first approached by Coach to be a part of this incredible Campaign I was thrilled. Creative Director Reed Krakoff did a wonderful job photographing us for the campaign. I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with Coach, as they are always so professional. It's no wonder Coach is such a loved brand. Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate. It was exciting to meet my New York based readers face to face.


    {Ok, so I couldn't remember all 8 reindeer on camera, I froze... haha.}

    More pictures still to come, from the Coach Party in Soho last Friday...



    This weekend our pictures are set to debut in select Coach stores globally....

Post Title

Coach Holiday Campaign


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/11/coach-holiday-campaign.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts