Urban Legend









    I couldn't wait to wear (and break in) my new leather motorcycle jacket. It has the perfect wrinkled wet look. I've spent months scouring and hunting for just the right one. The moment I saw it- visions of Natasha Poly, Alexander Wang and Taylor Momsen sprang to mind. My favorite part was pairing it with my Topshop denim shirt that both Alexa Chung and Dree Hemingway have worn before; both girls showing how denim can be worn in so many comfortable but still cool ways, this is why I love denim and call it a staple piece of my vast wardrobe. Riding boots, a Wang braid, patterned tights and the Coach Sabrina satchel completed my look.

    Ps. Does anyone have a recipe for Truffled fries!?!?! <3

    ***

    Bebe leather jacket. Topshop denim shirt. Coach Sabrina bag. American Apparel tee & tights. eBay boots.


    Now Playing: Bird on a Wire | Rogue Wave


    Sources: tfs & stockholm streetstyle

Post Title

Urban Legend


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/11/urban-legend.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts