We Will Become Silhouettes







    As some of you may already know, via Twitter, I am having piles of fun with my new iPod Touch. So far I've dabbled a little with TwitterFon, Tap Tap Revenge2, Google Earth and Facebook apps. Any other good ones I should be looking into? Thanks to Weardrobe and Urban Outfitters for my burn out top by Dirty Violet. Last night I watched Ratatouille for the second time this week. My next adventure? Trying to tackle the recipe that is Ratatouille. I've also gotten really caught up in Tumblr lately. This weekend I have high hopes of going to a water park and/or seeing either Pixar's Up or Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince; extremely (e x t r e m e l y) excited for the latter.

    Top: Urban Outfitters. Tennis Skirt: Nike. Sparkle Headband: DIY. Boots: Sam Edelman. Nail Color: Greenport by Essie.

Post Title

We Will Become Silhouettes


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/07/we-will-become-silhouettes.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts