My Supermelon.com Feature!!!

    I was contacted a few weeks ago by Jenna at TheSupermelon.com. She was interested in interviewing me for the website and was wondering if I would be willing. Feeling incredibly flattered, I said yes! Thank you, Jenna, for including me (and my blog) in your "Real Style" section. I hope your readers (and mine) enjoy the interview as much as I enjoyed being a part of it. For those wanting to read the full-length interview and leave a comment for me, you can do so --HERE.

    Thank you so very much to the team at The Supermelon.com

Post Title

My Supermelon.com Feature!!!


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-supermeloncom-feature.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive